To start BoxHero, please click the
LOG IN button from the upper-right corner.
If you can’t find the
LOG IN button, please expand your browser to a full screen.
Log in with your work or personal social media account.
Initial log in automatically directs to signing up.
KakaoTalk, Facebook, Google Mail, or another E-mail signing in is available currently.
Sign in code is sent to your E-mail by inserting the address and pressing the
Insert the sign in code to complete the login.
E-mails are occasionally sorted as spams. Please check your spam inbox if you have not received the sign in code.
Creating Team Profile
Upload any photo that distinguishes your team. (Optional)
Insert any name that distinguishes your team.
(ex: Names of your company, store branch, product, etc.)
Basic Mode (Recommended)
- Managing the inventory by products
Basic Mode allows easy, simple inventory management
Location Mode (Special)
- Managing the same products by different places
- Managing products in numerous shelves and/or boxes
Multi Mode (Special)
- Managing products by expiry or manufacturing date
- Need to register product's location information
- Need detailed classification for same products by:
- Condition: (A / B / C)
- Quality: (Great / Average / Poor)
- Location: (2F Restroom / 3F Powder Room, etc.)
- Need different members to be assigned by the product
Sorting Option and Team Create
Please select sorting options.
You can add or edit the options later.
After creating a team, click the ‘Register’ button.
You can insert the barcode or create one by pressing the ‘Generate’ button from the right.
If you have your inventory data in an Excel file, upload it to BoxHero.
- Click the
When uploading an Excel file:
- Because the first row is regarded as properties, please insert the title for each row.
- Categories must be added to the Data Center in advance.
- For products without barcodes, you can generate it by leaving the barcode row empty.
Excel file example:
- Upload the Excel file.
Select or drag the file to the page.
- Make sure if correct columns are added and click
- The initial quantity is recorded in History as
Add, delete, or edit all the categories from the Data Center.
Supported category format:
- Text: Any alphabet or number (ex: 20BH17, 2017, BHRO)
- Number: Whole number or real number such as 1028, 3.14
- Date: Date in the format of YYYY-MM-DD. (ex: 2020-07-22)
Data Center > Category, add categories to sort your products.
If Using Multi Mode
For categories like expiry date that must be added every time, add it to the
Then, simply change the expiry date when registering a new sub-item like the example below.