You can grant custom permissions to members individually. Therefore, you can track who, when, and which products were involved in inventory transactions.
You can invite members to BoxHero in the following two methods:
- Invitation via email
- Invitation via link
When inviting through a link, the link remains valid for 24 hours.
You can choose one of the following three authorization levels.
- Admin: The admin has access to all of the data.
- Member: The member can modify data except for the tasks requiring higher authorization such as inviting other members, modifying payment settings, etc.
- Viewer: The viewer can view the data, but cannot modify the data.
Custom permissions in a detailed manner could be granted to individuals according to their specific roles and responsibilities. You can customize the permission at the
- Basic Inventory Data
- Account Data
- Stock In
- Stock Out
- Stock In Draft
- Stock Out Draft
- Purchase Price / Purchase Order
- Sales Price / Sales Order
- Inventory Analysis
- Category: You can allow members to access and view specific product information only.
For example, specific members can be restricted to performing only stock-in transactions or can be blocked from accessing sensitive information such as purchase/sales prices.
In Location Mode, all members can access the inventory information of all locations. If you require location-specific permissions, we recommend creating multiple teams for different locations to limit access.
Only the administrator can modify or delete Stock In/Out records.
Currently, all members have access to view inventory transaction history. It is not possible to restrict access to historical data using custom permissions.